The large Cast Iron Carpenter's Rim Lock Set with Black Porcelain Knobs made of heavy-duty cast iron and features a slide lock on the bottom of the lock and the Carpenter emblem on the front.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Material: Iron
- Casing made of cast iron.
- All interior parts are solid brass.
- Includes two knobs, two skeleton keys, catch plate, rim lock, knob escutcheon and matching keyhole escutcheon.
- Offered with both left and right handing. Shown with right handing.
- Includes a privacy lock and a key operated dead bolt.
- Historic pattern appropriate for restoration.
- Overall Rim Lock Dimensions: 7-1/4" L x 1-3/16" W (front to back) x 5-1/8" H.
- The catch plate measures 1-1/2" L x 1-3/16" W (front to back) x 5-1/8" H.
- 4-5/8" latch backset.
- 2-1/4" diameter door knobs with one 1-7/8" diameter escutcheon.
- Spindle is 4-1/2" in length with 16 threads per inch.
- Installation hardware included.
Write Your Own Review