This beautifully crafted faucet features thermostatic technology with the vintage look of a telephone faucet. Features Lever Handle diverters and a Cross Handle control for temperature and pressure balance. This set includes the faucet, a 5 foot hose, supply lines with shut off valves, and a lift and turn drain.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Installation Type: Wall Mount
- Faucet Centers: 7"
- Handle Type: Lever
- Features: Hand Shower Included, Thermostatic
- Material: Brass
- Length: 7-1/2"
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 15"
- Spout Reach: 5"
- Drain Included: Yes
- Water Supplies Included: Yes
- Diverter Included: Yes
- Shut-off Valves Included: Yes
- Hand Shower Hose Length: 5'
- Hand Shower Style: Telephone
- Thermostatic and pressure balanced. Keeps water temperature ± 1 degree Celsius.
- Solid brass construction.
- Overall dimensions: 15" L x 7-1/2" W (front to back) x 17" H.
- Thermostatic tub faucet body with locking temperature button.
- Hand shower diverter valve.
- Includes hand shower with porcelain handle, 5 foot hose, and horizontal cradle.
- 2-5/8" brass lever handles.
- Tub spout has 5" center-to-center projection.
- Double-offset tub supplies come with cross handle valves and heavy cast bell flanges.
- Double offset 1/2" solid brass tubing fits standard leg tub installation.
- 8" centers at floor and 3-3/8" at faucet.
- Valves have four-ball cross handles with porcelain insets.
- Includes nuts, deluxe cast brass floor escutcheons, and washers.
- Choose for 1/2" IPS threaded piping or 1/2" copper piping.
- Threaded kit comes with two 1/2" x 3" nipples.
- Copper kit comes with compression x compression valves. No brazing or soldering needed.
- Note: For 1/2" IPS threaded kit - Water lines should be roughed in using 1/2" IPS female fittings 1/2" above the finished floor when using the IPS kit.
- Waste and overflow drain has 1-1/2" tubing and hooks up to 1-1/2" ABS PVC or Copper pipe.
- Includes lift and turn drain. Drain may be cut to fit almost any size tub.
- Floor flange, gaskets, overflow plate and nuts included.
- Thermostatic valve (NB-186) is IAPMO listed/UPC certified.
Write Your Own Review