Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Installation Type: Freestanding
- Design: Traditional
- Faucet Centers: 7"
- Handle Type: Lever
- Features: Hand Shower Included
- Length: 9-1/2"
- Depth: 10-3/4"
- Spout Reach: 9-1/2"
- Spout Width: 2"
- Handle Material: Brass
- Hot and Cold Indicators: Yes
- Drain Included: Yes
- Ceramic Disc Cartridges: Yes
- Water Connection Included: Yes
- Water Supplies Included: Yes
- Diverter Included: Yes
- Shut-off Valves Included: Yes
- Hand Shower Hose Length: 60"
- Hand Shower Style: Telephone
- 31-1/2" Water Supply Line Additional Measurements: Overall Height: 39-1/2" - Height to Spout: 24-1/2" - Height to Control Valve: 26-1/2"
- 34-1/2" Water Supply Line Additional Measurements: Overall Height: 42-1/2" - Height to Spout: 27-1/2" - Height to Control Valve: 29-1/2"
- 37-1/2" Water Supply Line Additional Measurements: Overall Height: 45-1/2" - Height to Spout: 30-1/2" - Height to Control Valve: 32-1/2"
- Freestanding design requires only under-floor supports. 4" of total height is below floor.
- Heavy duty, 3/4" ID, 1" OD brass pipe.
- Technical Information
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviewsFreestanding Telephone Tub Faucet, Supplies, Valves and Drain - Cross Handles
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Freestanding Telephone Tub Faucet, Supplies, Valves and Drain - Cross Handles:
Just installed this set in a retrofit of my bathroom. I found that I had to put up with the shut off valves being at odd angles because they don't stop leaking till the very last twist, which I suspect was dangerously close to bending the copper pipe below the floor. A more tapered tighter fit would help, or put a washer seat in both ends of the valve and seal it with an o-ring.
However its a very nice looking set of faucets!