Traditional meets contemporary in the Keswick Thermostatic Tub Faucet. Rising proudly from a rounded base, this freestanding bath faucet features a graceful spout and a convenient handheld shower. Thermostatic technology ensures that temperatures remain comfortably consistent.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Installation Type: Freestanding
- Design: Transitional
- Faucet Centers: Single Hole
- Handle Type: Knob
- Features: Hand Shower Included, Thermostatic
- Material: Brass
- Height: 44"
- Height To Spout: 41-1/2"
- Spout Reach: 6-3/4"
- Hand Shower Hose Length: 60"
- Hand Shower Style: Telephone
- Thermostatic technology keeps water temperature ± 1 degree Celsius.
- Freestanding design. Mounts to wood or tile floor with included mounting plate.
- Heavy-duty design with all-brass waterways and single-control tub filler.
- Hand shower measures 8-1/2" L.
- 1/2" NPT connection under floor.
- Technical Information
Beautiful but shakeyThis is an expensive faucet and it does look expensive. I love the look. The handle spray leaks a lot....and free standing base needs a bracket to attach it to the wall to give it more stability. We have young grandchildren that love to take a bath in our claw foot tub. We are so nervous that one of them will hold on to the faucet or bang into it while entering or exiting tub and it will break off. We are in the process of looking for a bracket.
Signature hardwareThis was a flawless transaction .Being from Canada delivery was precise and quick.Item was packaged very well and came undamaged via Fedex. I was very impressed presently set to buy vessel sink and faucet.recommend Highly !!!!!!!!
Thank for great first time experience .Great products also
beautiful look for remodelFaucet is newly installed with clawfoot tub. Style matched our delta cassidy faucets. made very well and looks great. functions well, the sprayer will get floor wet if you don't let it drain properly before returning to holder, but we can angle so sprayer hangs over tub if necessary. easy to use, was expensive but looks expensive and got what we paid for.
Write Your Own Review