Gracefully shaped with a hooked spout and dainty lever handle, the Leta Freestanding Tub Faucet beautifully complements a traditional style tub. A diverter on the spout of this antique-inspired tub filler connects to the telephone-style hand shower with a long flexible hose. A porcelain handle on the shower lends to its authentic appeal.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Installation Type: Freestanding
- Faucet Centers: Single Hole
- Handle Type: Lever
- Features: Hand Shower Included
- Height: 38-1/2"
- Height To Spout: 33-1/2"
- Spout Reach: 8-1/4"
- Handle Material: Brass
- Hot and Cold Indicators: No
- Base Plate Width: 4-1/2"
- Ceramic Disc Cartridges: Yes
- Water Supplies Included: Yes
- Diverter Included: Yes
- Hand Shower Hose Length: 60"
- Hand Shower Material: Porcelain
- Hand Shower Style: Telephone
- Freestanding design. Mounts to wood or tile floor with included mounting plate.
- Heavy-duty design with all-brass body.
- Includes flexible supplies for under-floor hookup.
- 1/2" NPT connection under floor.
- Integrated hand sprayer with pull out diverter.
- Technical Information
Great Faucet, Great StyleThis is a great faucet. We chose it for price, (very reasonable for new builders) and style. It bridges nicely between a vintage and modern look, working well in a transitional decor. Our plumber was pleased with the ease of installation, and we are pleased with the quality. Overall, a great buy!
Great Product and ServiceThe faucet was just what we were looking for. I was concerned at first about ordering online without being able to see the product but it is excellent quality and very sturdy.
Write Your Own Review