Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Material: Steel
- Installation Type: Hard-Wired
- Features: Liquid Filled
- Width: 24"
- Height: 52-1/2"
- Depth: 4"
- Number of Rails: 18
- On/Off Switch: Yes
- Volts: 110
- Wattage: 300
- Made of heavy-duty, 20-gauge steel.
- Glycol liquid naturally circulates through rails when heated.
- To allow for heat expansion, top rail does not contain liquid and does not heat.
- Overall dimensions, including wall plate and switch: 24" W x 4" D (front to back) x 52-1/2" H.
- UL listed.
- Technical Information
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews24"" Miletos Extra-Tall Hardwired Towel Warmer
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy To Install
- Easy To Use
- Takes an hour plus to warm a towel
Comments about 24"" Miletos Extra-Tall Hardwired Towel Warmer:
I had a contractor install this so, I can't speak to the ease of installation except to say that they said it was easy. It is hardwired so if you know nothing about electricity like me, you'll need a professional to install it. If you want a warm towel you will need to plan ahead. I switched out the minute timer out for an hour timer as the towel was not warm after an hour. It's a beautiful modern piece of equipment and it filled a space on the wall where I was going to place 2 towel racks. Because of the expense, I would go with towel bars next time. Not sure how much electricity it uses. I have a friend that leaves his on 24/7. So maybe that's the ticket??