Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
Use this water conserving dual flush toilet to add more luxury and efficiency to your bathroom. The rear outlet toilet has a contemporary style that makes is perfect for a classical bathroom.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Product Finish: White
- Material: Porcelain
- Bowl Shape: Elongated
- Rough In: 7"
- Features: Dual Flush
- Length: 14-1/2"
- Height: 29-1/2"
- Depth: 25"
- Bowl Height: 15-5/8"
- Gallons Per Flush: 1.6/.8
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Seat Included: Yes
- Overall dimensions: 14-1/2" L x 25" W (front to back) x 29-1/2" H (± 1/2").
- Bowl height with seat: 15-5/8" (± 1/2").
- European rear outlet toilet. See Additional Images for detailed pics.
- Includes P-trap connector.
- Connector may be glued to 3" PVC or ABS coupling or hub fitting, and fastens to 4" PVC or ABS hub fitting with included rubber seal.
- 7" H rough in.
- Connector configuration allows for ± 1" adjustment of rough in height of the drain pipe at the wall.
- Two-piece construction.
- Matching toilet seat included.
- Dual-flush toilet. 0.8 / 1.6 gallons per flush.
- Chrome flush button on the top of tank. Eco friendly toilet conserves water.
- Technical Information
Horrible flush performance!Like the other review, I agree. It takes 4 - 6 flushes to get a piece of toilet paper to go down. The water rushes into the bowl and creates bubbles and these bubbles get under the toilet paper and make it float to the top, and stay there. This is NOT a water conserving toilet if it takes 6 flushes! Just a bad design... wouldn't it be tested before its marketed???
Avoid itI have another rear outlet that works great but this model takes 5+ flushes to clear the bowl.
Write Your Own Review