Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
Enjoy a customized shower and the versatility of multiple outlets with the Deniau Shower System. This package features modern square-shaped accents and solid brass construction. Included in this luxurious set, you'll find a thermostatic shower mixer with three-way diverter, three body sprays, a hand shower with adjustable slidebar and 10" overhead shower.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Material: Brass
- Handle Type: Cross
- Features: Hand Shower Included, Thermostatic
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Installation Type: Wall Mount
- Body Sprays: Yes
- Number of Body Sprays: 3
- Shower Head Installation Type: Ceiling
- Number of Shower Heads: 1
- Shower Head Material: Brass
- Shower Head Spray: Rainfall
- Shower Arm Included: Yes
- Shower Arm Extension: 12"
- Shower Head IPS: 1/2"
- Shower Head Swivel: Yes
- Valve Trim Length: 7-1/2"
- Valve Trim Width: 5-1/2"
- Slide Bar Length: 26"
- Slide Bar Outside Diameter: 1"
- Hand Shower Length: 8-5/8"
- Hand Shower Hose Length: 5'
- Hand Shower Style: Modern
- Water Connection Included: Yes
- Diverter Included: Yes
- Diverter Outlets: 3
- Shower system includes ceiling mount rainfall shower head, wall-mount slide bar with hand shower, hand shower water connection, three body jets and a thermostatic 3-way in-wall diverter.
- Thermostatic technology keeps shower temperature ± 1 degree Celsius.
- Hand shower water connection features a 1/2" IPS connection.
- 3-way diverter features 1/2" IPS inlets, and controls water flow between 3 shower outlets.
- Diverter includes the valve and metal cross handles.
- Technical Information
Nice, but...Great shower head and good flow. Body sprays are nice, but difficult to control. However, the control system leaves much to be desired. Installation instructions FAIL to provide guidance on what ports to connect the various pipes to shower head, body sprays, and hand sprayer. Like the other review it is extremely challenging to determine how to install the valve to get the proper sequence. Also finding the off position is a challenge because the residual water draining from the shower head can be confused with the valve still in the cracked open position. You have to be patient and wait to verify you have actually shut off the water flow because the controller just continues to spin 360 degrees, moving on to the next position. An independent "on-off" and "diverter" controls with positive detent stops would be MUCH easier to control what item is receiving the water. This was my second choice as the CALLAS system was out of stock for 4 months. I wish I could have waited for my first choice.
important noteThis faucet is actually a nice quality faucet. What I didn't like is the instructions are worthless make sure you have the shower head is the proper order with the diverter so it comes on first or else the body sprays or the handheld come on first and then the main shower head. You can not have more than one item on at the same time. Make sure the centerline of the waterline is 40 t0 55 from the finished wall --NOT MORE OR LESS !!! Good Luck
Write Your Own Review