Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Material: Brass
- Handle Type: Lever
- Assembly Required: No
- Shower Head Diameter: 6-1/4"
- "Hot" and "Cold" porcelain lever handles.
- 1/4 turn ceramic discs.
- 3-3/8" centers.
- Set includes 3/8" IPS riser, one 10" wall brace, shower head, diverter and spout.
- Bottom section of riser may be cut to length, providing overall riser height of 64-1/2" - 73-1/2" H (from connection at tub faucet body to top of riser).
- Overall dimensions including handles: 9-3/4" L x 12" W x 79-1/4" H.
- Shower head with porcelain ring measures 6-1/4" diameter.
- Shower head spray diameter measures 3-3/4".
- Shower head reach 9-1/4".
- Height to spout 14-1/2".
- Spout reach 6".
- Height to diverter 52-1/4".
- Unit made of solid brass.
- Technical Information
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviewsWall Shower Set With Exposed Pipe Riser and Tub Filler
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Vintage Bathroom
Comments about Wall Shower Set With Exposed Pipe Riser and Tub Filler:
This is a lovely shower for our vintage bathroom renovation and is one of the more affordable riser showers that I was able to find. We purchased it in brass and the finish is very striking. However, this shower is simply not stable with the single wall support provided, even when shortened to its lowest height. It wobbles a great deal toward the top. Be prepared to purchase an additional wall support. We are also experiencing light leaking in the shower, which has been professionally installed and sealed. The contractors believe that this might be from the wobble - hopefully it will be resolved when we install a second brace.
All in all: it's pretty and unique; hopefully it will prove durable with a second brace installed. SH would do well to include this in the kit.
Note: the piece that can be cut shorter is the length of pipe between the tub spout and the valve. We cut this down and the shower looks much more elegant with the tub spout sitting about the valve.