Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Material: Brass
- Handle Type: Knob
- Features: Hand Shower Included, Thermostatic
- Assembly Required: No
- Hand Shower Material: Brass
- Thermostatic technology keeps shower temperature ± 1 degree Celsius.
- Large 7-3/4" square rainfall shower head.
- Overall height measures: 47-1/4".
- 18-1/8" projection.
- Includes wall support.
- Faucet has 5" - 7" adjustable centers at wall with 1/2" MIP threaded fittings.
- Includes tubular hand shower, 60" spiral type hose, and wall mount cradle.
- Shower head is made of solid brass.
- Solid brass controls/handles.
- Hand Shower styles vary by finish.
- Chrome finish features a square Hand Shower.
- Brushed Nickel finish features a thin rectangular shower head.
- Technical Information
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviewsConrad Contemporary Thermostatic Shower With Hand Shower
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Conrad Contemporary Thermostatic Shower With Hand Shower:
This faucet is beautiful but when it came time to install it I had a difficult time with it. I had a large time gap between when the plumber roughed in the shower lines and when I actually was able to hang the tile walls and hook up the shower fixture. The plumber had not seen a fixture like this but he did a pretty good job aligning the pipe connections from the fixture installation instructions. The fixture comes with two offset couplings instead of a straight set of couplings. I found this to be very challenging to work with in order to have the faucet to be perfectly level both vertically and horizontally. I can see why they offer this type of coupling but because the plumber set the rough connections a little further back from the now completed wall tiles I also had to grind down the two chrome trims pieces that thread onto the couplings. This meant I had to mount and dismount the fixture 10 times before getting everything connected without a leak. Very challenging but beautiful to use and look at now. I seriously doubt my plumber would have enjoyed the challenge and would have ramped up the charge to install this.