Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Material: Brass
- Handle Type: Cross
- Shower Head Diameter: 6-1/4"
- Shower Head Width: 6-1/4"
- 3-3/8" (adjustable to 13") center British leg tub faucet with diverter.
- Tub faucet has porcelain button cross-handles marked "Hot", "Cold", and "Shower/Bath" and 1/4 turn ceramic disc cartridges.
- Shower enclosure is 3/4" OD brass tubing.
- 48", 54", or 60" L x 28" W enclosure includes one 36" ceiling support and one 10" wall support.
- Supports may be cut to length.
- Two piece shower riser is 3/8" brass pipe size; 77" total height with 9-1/2 projection.
- 1/2" iron pipe size showerhead fitting.
- 6-1/4" diameter showerhead with porcelain ring.
- Note - Antique Brass kit comes with all metal showerhead.
- Technical Information
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviewsBritish Shower Conversion Kit
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about British Shower Conversion Kit:
The faucet and shower head are beautiful and very well made, unfortunately the threading on the wall support pipe would not thread into the flange it came with. Fortunately I ordered an extra long one and was able to piece mill the parts together. Also the threading on the faucet was extremely hard to match to any fitting. I went to 4 hardware stores, and spent 2 days trying to get a fitting to match the thread and seal. Save yourself some time and go find plumbing to match these things at a store that specializes in plumbing. I feel like there was a lack of instruction and suggestions with this product. A simple diagram or suggestion sheet would do for the do it yourself-ers out there. No need to hire a plumber if Signature Hardware could just help out with a bit of advice. Before I ordered the shower conversion kit, I did have questions and they were very helpful on the phone. I would have called concerning my plumbing issues and my trouble getting a fitting to match their faucet threading, but it was on the weekend, so I couldn't. Again, a diagram or suggestion in their very general "directions" would have gone miles to help me. I only give this product a 3 star because of the issues with the pipe threading.