Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
The Effendi Linear Shower Drain adds function and a distinctive look to your walk-in shower or wet room floor. Crafted of stainless steel, this linear shower drain features a design of parallel and offset slots. A removable grate makes it easy to clean.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Shower floor drain.
- Fits 2" drain opening.
- 18" Measures: 18" L x 3-3/8" W.
- 24" measures: 24" L x 3-3/8" W.
- 28" measures: 28" L x 3-3/8" W.
- 32" measures: 32" L x 3-3/8" W.
- 36" measures: 36" L x 3-3/8" W.
- 40" measures: 40" L x 3-3/8" W.
- 48" measures: 48" L x 3-3/8" W.
- 60" measures: 60" L x 3-3/8" W.
- Tapered bottom outlet and removable grate.
- To use with rubber membrane, you must use the PVC Drain Flange Coupling.
- Drain hole measures 2" diameter.
- Technical Information
Quality CraftsmanshipBeautiful finish and quality. Price point was outstanding. Drain looks fantastic in my custom 5x4 shower stall. Modern and sophisticated. Highly recommended. I purchased with drain assembly. Installation was easy by homeowner.
Great Look! Great Price!The drain looks great and a modern look to the bath. SH service is great and when you call you talk to people who want to help, not machines or some overseas call center.
No One Else ComparesMy company had a deadline and a limit on money that could be spent on a trench (linear) drain. Not only did Signature come through with a great price--for once all the parts were there and it got to us on time. Great product, great customer service. Our next trench drains will be Signature, as well. Earl Fisher, owner of Fisher Remodelers, Prattville AL.
SHOWER DRAINI purchased the 32” Linear drain with polished finish. It looks great in the shower. I wish they made the pan with flanges though.
Effendi LinearThe 48" linear drain is my second purchase. I installed a 40" earlier. The quality is just fine and installation went with out a hitch. The finish is good and well as workmanship. I bought the drain adapter locally and had trouble finding the rubber gasket. I left it out of the first installation and all is well.
Write Your Own Review