Pamper yourself with a long, luxurious soak in this extra-deep, Japanese style Antique Copper bathtub. The clean lines of this oval tub paired with the rustic hammered surface make it the perfect fit for any bathroom decor.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Overflow: Optional
- Shape: Oval
- Length: 48"
- Width: 33-1/2"
- Height: 34"
- Tub Interior Length: 27-1/2"
- Tub Interior Width: 30"
- Water Depth to Rim: 29-1/4"
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Drain Included: Optional
- Drain Placement: End
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- Tub Weight Uncrated (lbs): 242
- Tub Weight Crated (lbs): 352
- Dimensions: 48" L x 34" W (front to back) x 34" H (± 1").
- Interior seat: 20" L x 12" W (front to back) x 8-1/2" H (± 1").
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1").
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Air tub option: features 12 air jets that massage and relax. Remote control works within 15-foot radius and is designed to float. Tub and air system come fully assembled.
- Overflow option: includes Extended Pop-Up Drain with Swivel Head and Press & Seal Overflow for greater water depth.
- Insulation option: increases heat retention and prevents condensation due to water and air temperature fluctuations.
- Technical Information
Stunning!I spent about 18 months looking for a REAL Japanese-style soaking tubs. I lived in Japan for 15 years, and most US-made "soaking tubs" are too shallow. (You are meant to be up to your neck in water.) This one is deep enough for my body, and is absolutely gorgeous, the copper has such a warm feel and it is a very comfortable size.
Write Your Own Review