Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
Treat yourself to a luxurious bath in the Boyce Acrylic Tub. A deep floor and smooth, high walls work together to provide a tranquil and soothing soak. To enhance the pampering experience, add the air tub option, which features strategically placed jets that massage your body. An ideal choice for a beautiful master bathroom, the Boyce delivers the ultimate relaxing retreat.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Design: Modern
- Product Finish: White
- Overflow Hole: Optional
- Shape: Oval
- Exterior Treatment: Smooth
- Interior Treatment: Smooth
- Tap Deck: Yes
- Drain Included: Optional
- Drain Placement: Center
- Faucet Included: No
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- 56" Dimensions: 56" L x 29" W (front to back) x 23" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity without/with overflow: 39/30 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 70/170 lbs.
- 61" Dimensions: 61" L x 29" W (front to back) x 23" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity without/with overflow: 45/35 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 85/195 lbs.
- 65" Dimensions: 65" L x 29" W (front to back) x 22" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity without/with overflow: 50/39 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 85/195 lbs.
- 70" Dimensions: 70" L x 29" W (front to back) x 23" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity without/with overflow: 59/45 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 98/208 lbs.
- Formed of two 3.8mm acrylic sheets, the air between acting as thermal insulator.
- Rim mounted faucet option requires flexible supply lines for installation.
- Overflow option: includes Extended Pop-Up Drain with Swivel Head and Press & Seal Overflow for greater water depth.
- Air tub option: features 12 air jets that massage and relax. Remote control works within 15-foot radius and is designed to float. Tub and air system come fully assembled.
- Insulation option: increases heat retention and prevents condensation due to water and air temperature fluctuations.
- Technical Information
Love itLove this tub. I bought it a few years ago based on the good reviews, so I thought I'd pass on the favor. The plumber did need a certain tool to attach the deck mount from up underneath but well worth the time & effort. We live near Chicago so I love how the tub holds the warmth of the water for a LONG time. I believe ours is the 61 inch. We set tub on the diagonal in the corner. a triangular teak shower seat fills the corner and I use it to stack towels. EVERYONE asks where I bought the tub.
Beautiful tubI was very nervous about ordering a tub online, not being able to see and feel the quality. It arrived quickly and well packed. It is stunning and well made. It is pretty light. I did not find directions in the packaging but they are available on line. The only issue I had was with the pop up drain that I ordered. It was faulty. During install my plumber had to go out and buy one. I couldn't wait for a new one. Signature hardware was great and credited the account.
The tub really is a show piece.
56' tubI love this tub! I was concerned that it may be too small to relax in but it's very comfortable for me (I'm 5'4 - might not be so comfy if you're 6') and I love the fact that I can soak in a deep tub without wasting a huge amount of water like my previous garden tub which used about 50 gallons more but was about 10'" shallower. This tub looks great in my new bathroom and shipping was faster than expected, no hassles of any kind.
Gorgeous tubAbsolutely gorgeous tub. Much more beautiful than the pictures show. Arrived in perfect condition and on time:)
Boyce Acrylic TubI bought this bathtub in the 70" last year. My husband is 6'2 1/2" and its a great size for him. I can practically snorkel in it :) I love the shape. I bought a tub faucet from SH to go with it. Both were an excellent value.
Deck-mounted faucetThe tub is fantastic. However, the instructions are awful, and so are the instructions for the faucets sold by SH. I ordered the Boyce tub with drillings to deck-mount the faucet. After a long call with customer service, they confirmed that the only way to connect the water supply line to the faucet was with flex braided hoses, and my contractor and many others have advised me against using flex connectors in an enclosed area. Unfortunately, now there is no other option. Had I known about this, I would have never bought the tub with faucet drillings.
bath tubI purchased this tub two years ago and absolutely love it. The builder said the price was really good too.
Awsom "Boyce" TubWe purchased the Boyce soaker tub and it is just wonderful. I am 5'9" and I can stretch out and relax after a long day at work. Thank you for giving me a piece of heaven.
56" boyce acrylic tubAmazing Soaker- Sleek 56" fits well in small spaces, comfortable curved design, optional predrilled holes allow for common 7" faucets, and other drain options allow for plumbers recommendations with any new housing and remodels. Superior product. (Placed in our 18 yr old, 3rd floor master bath remodel to replace a jetted 65" set in tub.)
The perfect tubI researched everywhere before I bought my tub, and the best place was Signature Hardware.. could not believe the selections and options, I needed a certain size and look and I found it at the best price, I also had it insulated.. best choice ever. I love my tub!, I also purchased the tub filler, loved the amount of choices. The customer service is awesome and their shipping as well.. Bought many an items here...
Items 1 to 10 of 11 totalPages:
Write Your Own Review