A gleaming, polished finish on the Paxton Copper Slipper Tub ensures it will become the focal point of a retro master bath makeover. Crafted of 16-gauge copper with a patina applied using French hot process, the wonderful hue of this tub is ingrained in the tub's body. A rolled rim and ribbed plinth make it all the more majestic.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Product Finish: Polished Copper
- Shape: Oval
- Water Depth to Rim: 18-3/4"
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Tap Deck: No
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: End
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- Tub Weight Uncrated (lbs): 100
- Tub Weight Crated (lbs): 210
- 59" Dimensions: 59" L x 31" W (front to back) x 21" - 30" H (± 1"). Water capacity: 50 gallons.
- 66" Dimensions: 66" L x 33" W (front to back) x 24" - 30" H (± 1"). Water capacity: 70 gallons.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1").
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Drain passage hole is located on plinth, so tub can only be placed with slipper end to the right for the drain passage hole to be on the back.
- Air tub option: features 12 air jets that massage and relax. Remote control works within 15-foot radius and is designed to float. Tub and air system come fully assembled.
- Technical Information
Write Your Own Review