Create a one-of-a-kind look in your home with this imaginative copper slipper tub, which features extravagant, reptilian-like claw feet. This freestanding slipper tub is sure to be the center of attention in your bathroom.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Overflow Hole: Optional
- Shape: Oval
- Length: 72"
- Width: 36"
- Height: 34"
- Tub Interior Length: 43"
- Tub Interior Width: 20"
- Water Depth to Rim: 16-1/2"
- Water Depth To Overflow: 13-3/4"
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Smooth
- Feet Type: Lion Paw
- Feet Material: Copper
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Drain Included: Optional
- Drain Placement: Center
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Tub Weight Uncrated (lbs): 150
- Tub Weight Crated (lbs): 260
- Dimensions: 72" L x 36" W (front to back) x 26" - 34" H (± 1").
- Optional right- or left-side overflow shown in multi-views.
- Overflow includes Extended Pop-Up Drain with Swivel Head and Press & Seal Overflow, providing greater water depth.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1").
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Technical Information
Write Your Own Review