Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
The perfect focal point for your traditional bathroom, the cast iron Sanford Clawfoot Tub has a double-ended design that encourages reclining at either end. Set upon glorious imperial feet, this tub has a porcelain enamel interior with a beautiful, hand-smoothed exterior.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Design: Transitional
- Product Finish: White
- Features: Custom Painting
- Overflow Hole: Yes
- Shape: Oval
- Water Depth To Overflow: 13"
- Exterior Treatment: Hand-Smoothed Painted White
- Interior Treatment: White Porcelain Enamel
- Feet Type: Ball & Claw
- Feet Material: Cast Iron
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: Center
- Faucet Included: No
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- 60" Dimensions: 60" L x 30" W x 22" H (± 1/2"). Interior 40" L x 16" W. Water capacity: 36 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 270/380 lbs.
- 66" Dimensions: 66" L x 31" W x 22" H (± 1/2"). Interior 46" L x 17" W. Water capacity: 47 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 300/410 lbs.
- Feet are powder coat over cast iron.
- Technical Information
Happy homeSearched many and was pleasantly surprised to find this tub for the beauty price. Shipping was great and fast, as well. Very happy with the purchase.Looks beautiful!
Can the adsI love the tub. Having to see your ads on every web page I visit is decidedly unpleasant.
Beautiful.... High ValueWe just remodeled our Master Bath and wanted to install a claw foot tub. I could not be happier with the quality of the tub. The plumber who installed it for us, could not believe what we paid for it. He was convinced it was a $2000-3000 tub!
BeautifulAfter falling in love with a Waterworks claw foot tub at a local bath design studio I searched the internet finding great options from Signature Hardware. The Sanford tub completed our space giving it a timelessly classic appeal at 1/5 the price of the Waterworks tub that was the same size with similar claw feet.
PerfectionI grew up with a cast iron tub and I wanted that back in my life. Needless to say I am not disappointed! The Sanford was more than half the price of a Kohler bathtub and I see no difference, plus I had free shipping on a very heavy item. Who could go wrong? Very happy!
Write Your Own Review