The Erica Cast Iron Tub has a graceful slipper shape with classic lines situated atop ball-and-claw feet. A perfect addition to a retro-inspired or traditional bathroom, this tub promises enduring beauty.
- Features: Custom Painting Available
- Feet Type: Ball & Claw
- Overflow: Yes
- Shape: Oval
- Length: 57"
- Height: 30"
- Width: 29-1/2"
- Tub Interior Length: 37"
- Tub Interior Width: 16-1/2"
- Exterior Treatment: Hand-Smoothed Painted White
- Interior Treatment: White Porcelain Enamel
- Tap Deck: No
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: End
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: Roll Top - No Drillings
- Water Depth To Overflow: 13-1/2"
- Water Depth to Rim: 16-1/2"
- Water Capacity (Gallons): 35
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- Tub Weight Crated: 385 lbs.
- Tub Weight Uncrated: 275 lbs.
- Dimensions: 57" L x 30" W x 23 - 30" H (± 1/2").
- White feet are powder coat over cast iron. All other finishes made of plated solid brass.
- Note: Must be used with the Shallow Floor Flange for waste and overflow.
- Tubs are delivered by truck, to your residence, to your curb.
- The trucking company will call ahead to confirm delivery with you.
- Price includes crate charge, shipping, and lift gate service within the contiguous 48 states.
- Technical Information
Write Your Own Review