Gracefully curved sides and sleek lines make the Sheba Tub a modern masterpiece. This acrylic tub has a slipper design that makes it comfortable to lean back while you bathe. Enjoy an even more sumptuous experience when you outfit this tub with the additional features available. Add an overflow to enjoy greater water depth, select the air tub option to experience the rejuvenating benefits of air jets, or choose the insulation option which ensures consistent warmth during temperature fluctuations.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Design: Modern
- Product Finish: White
- Overflow Hole: Optional
- Shape: Oval
- Water Depth to Rim: 17-1/2"
- Exterior Treatment: Smooth
- Interior Treatment: Smooth
- Tap Deck: No
- Drain Included: Optional
- Drain Placement: End
- Faucet Included: No
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- Blower: Yes
- Blower Wattage: 750
- Heated Air Tub: Yes
- Heating Element Wattage: 300
- Number of Jets: 12
- Jet Color: White
- On/Off Switch: Yes
- Remote Included: Yes
- 60" Dimensions: 60" L x 28" W (front to back) x 29" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity without/with overflow: 42/36 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 85/195 lbs.
- 66" Dimensions: 66" L x 28" W (front to back) x 29" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity without/with overflow: 50/42 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 150/260 lbs.
- 71" Dimensions: 71" L x 28" W (front to back) x 29" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity without/with overflow: 58/49 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 106/216 lbs.
- Formed of two acrylic sheets, the air between acting as thermal insulator.
- Overflow option: includes Extended Pop-Up Drain with Swivel Head and Press & Seal Overflow for greater water depth.
- Air tub option: features 12 air jets that massage and relax. Remote control works within 15-foot radius and is designed to float. Tub and air system come fully assembled.
- Insulation option: increases heat retention and prevents condensation due to water and air temperature fluctuations.
- Technical Information
Sheba 60" AirtubDid a complete Master Bath remodel. Ripped out a 18 year old Swirl pool tub and replaced it with this tub. What an outstanding difference this makes to our Master bath. The only thing we (my plumber and myself) didn't like was a pathetic bunch of literature and so called instructions that came with the tub. I had a good plumber that was able to get it properly installed.
sculptureMy dream bathroom come true! The Sheba tub is the centerpiece of my bathroom with its sleek lines and welcoming allure. Insulated, my tub keeps its warmth longer. Almost 70, I have no trouble getting in and out of my 60" tub. I would recommend it for anyone looking for a beautiful soaking tub.
my dream come true tub!I have had this tub since October after a complete master bathroom renovation. It is the centerpiece and highlight of my bathroom. I spend quality time in it every night. It is tall which makes me be careful getting in and out but worth it for the deep water soak. I got the 66 inch, but on reflection I wish I had gone with a round a 60" size ... Mine is a little long for me and I am 5'7". Good quality and good value. Excellent customer service!
Beautiful tubI replaced a cast iron pedestal tub that I loved, I had it reglazed four times and finally gave up. This tub is beautiful, but I see me having trouble getting in and out of it as I get older. The sides are very high. But for now I love it! I have only had it for a week, so I can't comment on the quality of it as of yet.
Sleek LinesThe Sheba tub has sleek and graceful lines that make it a beautiful addition to any bathroom space. The beautiful white acrylic tub looks so inviting against the my warm brown tile flooring. My daughter loves the bath tub so much she takes a bath daily to treat herself. It is easy to clean and care for.
Write Your Own Review