The graceful and elegant Alden Acrylic Slipper Tub sits atop gorgeous lion's paw feet, perfect for traditional and vintage style homes. Built-in adjusters on the tub's feet are designed to accommodate uneven floors.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Product Finish: White
- Features: Custom Painting Available
- Shape: Oval
- Exterior Treatment: Smooth
- Interior Treatment: Smooth
- Feet Type: Lion Paw
- Feet Material: Cast Aluminum
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: End
- Faucet Included: No
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- 61" Dimensions: 61" L x 28" W (front to back) x 31" H (± 1/2"). Tub interior: 38" L x 18" W (front to back). Water capacity without/with overflow: 42/50 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 85/310 lbs.
- 66" Dimensions: 66" L x 28" W (front to back) x 31" H (± 1/2") Tub interior: 44" L x 17" W (front to back). . Water capacity without/with overflow: 46/54 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 90/315 lbs.
- Optional In-Home Delivery, $499.95. Click for details
- Technical Information
alden tubWe purchased this tub with the oil rubbed bronze lion paws. We preferred the lion paws as it was the least traditional of the clawfoots. The oil rubbed bronze doesn't match the other oil rubbed products we purchased from Signature, but that's okay since it blends with our dark flooring. We love the lightness to the acrylic, but we should have opted to have it insulated for a few hundred more. The heat retention is a slight problem. We purchased the 66inch Alden as my husband is 6' 4" and wanted to fit better than our previous tub. He still doesn't fit all that well, but it works for someone like me 5' 4". This tub is very easy to clean as well!
DebbieWe purchased this tub because of the lionpaw feet! This tub will not disappoint. The tub is deeper than I was anticipating-and because it's acrylic it is on the light side. I like the fact that it is a slipper tub, but the back does not have a steep angle like the Victorian slipper. Super fast shipping! In all, very satisfied customer!
Write Your Own Review