Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Design: Traditional
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Shape: Oval
- Length: 49"
- Width: 36"
- Height: 32-1/2"
- Tub Interior Length: 33-1/2"
- Tub Interior Width: 20-1/2"
- Water Depth to Rim: 27-1/4"
- Water Depth To Overflow: 24-1/2"
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Feet Type: Lion Paw
- Feet Material: Copper
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Tap Deck: No
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: End
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Tub Weight Uncrated (lbs): 85
- Tub Weight Crated (lbs): 195
- Dimensions: 49" L x 33" W (front to back) x 29-36" H (± 1").
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1").
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Technical Information
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews49"" Abbey Copper Slipper Clawfoot Soaking Tub
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about 49"" Abbey Copper Slipper Clawfoot Soaking Tub:
Years ago, a very worldly woman informed me that where she came from, which was Europe, the bath was always separate from the toilet. How civilized, I thought. I kept that in mind when I designed the room in which my beautiful copper tub would sit. I love my tub. It is a perfect synthesis of form and function.The slipper shape allows me to soak without running us out of water, a real plus here in the water scarce west. I searched long and hard for this tub and when I found it I worried about how we'd ever get it here. As it turned out, Signature Hardware set us up with a carrier that did the job perfectly.