This gorgeous copper soaking tub fits comfortably in small spaces, making it a unique and convenient piece for any bathroom. The wide and deep interior make it a perfect soaking tub with the distinct look of a clawfoot slipper tub. The copper is hand-hammered to form a pleasant surface texture that complements the Antique Copper finish beautifully.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Shape: Oval
- Length: 49"
- Width: 36"
- Height: 32-1/2"
- Tub Interior Length: 31"
- Tub Interior Width: 19"
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Feet Type: Lion Paw
- Feet Material: Copper
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Tap Deck: No
- Drain Included: Optional
- Drain Placement: End
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Tub Weight Uncrated (lbs): 85
- Tub Weight Crated (lbs): 195
- Dimensions: 49" L x 33" W (front to back) x 29-36" H (± 1/2").
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1/2").
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Optional In-Home Delivery, $499.95. Click for details
- Technical Information
Form meets FunctionYears ago, a very worldly woman informed me that where she came from, which was Europe, the bath was always separate from the toilet. How civilized, I thought. I kept that in mind when I designed the room in which my beautiful copper tub would sit. I love my tub. It is a perfect synthesis of form and function.The slipper shape allows me to soak without running us out of water, a real plus here in the water scarce west. I searched long and hard for this tub and when I found it I worried about how we'd ever get it here. As it turned out, Signature Hardware set us up with a carrier that did the job perfectly.
Write Your Own Review