Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Product Finish: Teak
- Material: Teak
- Installation Type: Freestanding
- Number of Basins: 1
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Drawers: 2
- Sink Installation: Vessel
- Features: Matching Mirror, Soft-Close Hinges
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 21"
- Height: 34"
- Assembly Required: No
- Hardware Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Faucet Included: No
- Sink Included: No
- Vanity Top Depth: 22"
- Vanity Top Width: 31"
- Mirror Included: Optional
- Made of A-grade teak.
- Wood is harvested from sustainable forests according to government-approved standards.
- Baseboard cutout allows vanity to be installed flush with wall.
- Granite is A-grade. Polished Carrara Marble is sourced from Italy.
- Teak top is kiln dried and sanded to a smooth finish. Maintain or restore color by using wood treatment products.
- Only granite, marble and crystallized glass tops include a backsplash.
- 2" diameter cutout for vessel sink.
- We will drill your faucet hole to fit the vessel sink on your order. If you wish to supply your own sink, call Sales with dimensions for proper hole placement.
- 24" Mirror: 24" W x 31-1/2" H.
- 30" Mirror: 30" W x 31-1/2" H.
- Mirrors project 1-1/8" from wall.
- See Installation Instructions for directions to attach the vanity top and sink.
- Each stone top is carved from a single piece of stone and will feature natural variations.
- Technical Information
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews30"" Arrey Teak Vessel Sink Vanity
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about 30"" Arrey Teak Vessel Sink Vanity:
Cabinet is assembled well, and has nice self-closing drawer guides. Wood is unfinished. Wish that blind holes could have been used on the face frame instead of plugs. I used a quality Teak Oil (Watco or Miniwax) to seal and bring out the beauty of the Teak grain. The oil finish did reveal some assembly issues. A good cabinetmaker will keep a wet cloth and water handy to clean up excess glue during assembly. Apparently not so in Indonesia. The oil shows up fingerprints and smears of glue not wiped off properly. Will require some finish sanding to correct, and re-oiling, to not see these flaws from the throne. Plan on a quart of Teak oil, a 1-inch disposable brush, and some soft cloths to apply the finish, to get the rich Teak color inside and out. Do the louvers last, after you fine tune the application technique with the brush and cloth together.