Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
Inspired by one of the most notable periods in furniture design, the 48" Halstead American Craftsman Vanity has all the hallmarks of the 19th century movement. Defined by straight lines, fines craftsmanship and visible wood grains, this impressive vanity speaks to your impeccable taste. Created for use with a vessel sink (not included).
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Product Finish: Oak
- Material: Wood
- Installation Type: Freestanding
- Number of Basins: 1
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Drawers: 4
- Sink Installation: Vessel
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 21"
- Height: 34"
- Assembly Required: No
- Hardware Finish: Antique Brass
- Faucet Included: No
- Sink Included: No
- Vanity Top Depth: 22"
- Vanity Top Width: 49"
- Made of solid oak and oak veneers.
- Rustic oak stain.
- Hand-rubbed finish creates slightly distressed look.
- Stickley style door hardware.
- Contains faux top drawer.
- Granite is A-grade. Polished Carrara Marble is sourced from Italy.
- Teak top is kiln dried and sanded to a smooth finish. Maintain or restore color by using wood treatment products.
- Only granite, marble and crystallized glass tops include a backsplash.
- 2" diameter cutout for vessel sink.
- We will drill your faucet hole to fit the vessel sink on your order. If you wish to supply your own sink, call Sales with dimensions for proper hole placement. Not offered on Crystallized glass tops, which are pre-drilled with left-offset faucet hole.
- Technical Information
Write Your Own Review