Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
The clean, effortless design of this console vanity cabinet creates a bold look that will make a beautiful focal point in the contemporary bathroom. Add the single hole faucet of your choice to complete the look.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Material: Wood
- Installation Type: Freestanding
- Number of Basins: 1
- Number of Drawers: 2
- Sink Installation: Integral
- Vanity Top Color: White
- Vanity Top Material: Porcelain
- Width: 35-1/2"
- Depth: 18-1/4"
- Height: 34-1/2"
- Assembly Required: No
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- Hardware Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Faucet Included: No
- Sink Included: Yes
- Sink Material: Porcelain
- Water Depth To Overflow: 3"
- Water Depth to Rim: 4-1/2"
- Vanity Top Included: Yes
- Vanity Top Depth: 18-1/4"
- Vanity Top Width: 35-1/2"
- Backsplash: No
- Mirror Included: No
- All wood construction, fully assembled.
- Two functional center drawers, matching side towel racks and lower linen shelves.
- Drawer pulls are chrome.
- Set includes the vanity base and a porcelain lavatory countertop with built-in sink.
- Sink has 1-3/4" pre-drilled drain hole.
- Solid chrome button covers overflow hole.
- Technical Information
Gorgeous, BUT....The vanity itself is beautiful. I love the open sides, the height, and the quality of the materials. BUT, as another review said, the design flaw is in fact true. I had to pay my contractor extra to cut out the top drawer in order for the vanity to fit around the drain pipe (as modifying the drain itself was not possible. It was a pain, and cost me more, and is definitely a flaw in the design that should be fixed. I do love the look of the vanity though and could not find any that I liked nearly as much, so I paid. But something to definitely be aware of.
Design Flaw!Looks fabulous; however, HUGE design flaw in that the drain for any standard faucet must be modified to allow for the top drawer to shut completely! This is ridiculous! Either cut and refit the drain or modify the drawer, maybe even remove it and only use the front as a facade. Terrible design, would return but too far into project. Very disappointed in our first Signature Hardware purchase.
Write Your Own Review