Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
The 30" Venica Teak Vanity has two functional drawers decked with slim, Brushed Stainless Steel pulls. Deceptively simple in design, the Venica gracefully provides desirable storage space.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Product Finish: Teak
- Material: Teak
- Installation Type: Freestanding
- Number of Basins: 1
- Number of Drawers: 2
- Sink Installation: Undermount
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 21"
- Height: 34"
- Assembly Required: No
- Hardware Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Faucet Included: No
- Sink Included: Yes
- Sink Material: Porcelain
- Basin Length: 15-1/4"
- Basin Width: 11-3/4"
- Vanity Top Included: No
- Vanity Top Depth: 22"
- Vanity Top Width: 31"
- Vanity Top Thickness: 3/4" - 1-1/4"
- Backsplash: Yes
- Mirror Included: No
- Made of A-grade teak.
- Kiln dried and sanded to a smooth finish. Maintain or restore color using wood treatment products.
- Wood is harvested from sustainable forests according to government-approved standards.
- Baseboard cutout allows vanity to be installed flush with wall.
- Contains one faux drawer.
- Porcelain sink: 16" L x 12-1/2" W (front to back). 5" deep to overflow. Optional Chrome overflow cover.
- Copper sink: 19-1/4" L x 15-1/2" W (front to back) x 5-3/4" H (± 1/2"). No overflow.
- 24" Mirror: 24" W x 31-1/2" H x 5-1/2" D. Mirror project 5-1/2" from wall.
- 30" Mirror: 30" W x 31-1/2" H x 5-1/8" D. Mirror project 5-1/2" from wall.
- Granite is A-grade. Polished Carrara marble is sourced from Italy.
- Technical Information
heavily built, decent quality joinerySubstantially built solid teak - even the legs are laminated teak lumber and drawer backs and sides solid teak. Side and back panels are 3/16" teak veneer ply. No dovetail joints, just pegged & glued tenons, but strong. One leg slightly shorter, but instillation usually requires shimming anyway. The teak is good quality and construction is very similar to boat joinery. It is indeed unfinished. I just used Amazon teak oil that I use for my boat teak - however a few spots didn't take the oil. May have had some glue wipe ups during construction that sealed those spots. All in all a good value for a quality vanity at a level above home improvement stores.
This substantial piece of furniture deserves the 1 1/4" granite top - the 3/4" top would see too thin. Note: the textured rough black granite is beautiful but needs sealing as it absorbs water like a sponge.
This took forever toThis took forever to arvrie. Was shipped out more than two weeks after I ordered it. When it finally made it, it had a black top, not white as in the photo. I was at the tail-end of a renovation and the two previous vanities I ordered had arvried broken (not from Amazon). Therefore I decided to go with the black top which looks fine. Quality is not bad as attested to by the fact that it arvried in one piece.
Great product but finish misleadingI was happy with this product, until my contractor told me that it is not finished. The pictures on the website look finished. I believe the statement "Kiln dried and sanded to a smooth finish." is misleading. The company should clearly state that the product is unfinished. However, besides feeling like I was mislead to believe this product was finished, this is a quality solid teak vanity. Just be prepared to pay extra for finishing the unit after you receive it or doing it yourself.
Write Your Own Review