Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Product Finish: Oak
- Material: Wood
- Installation Type: Freestanding
- Number of Basins: 2
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Drawers: 2
- Sink Installation: Semi-Recessed
- Width: 60"
- Depth: 21"
- Height: 34"
- Assembly Required: No
- Hardware Finish: Antique Brass
- Basin Length: 17-1/8"
- Basin Width: 17-1/8"
- Vanity Top Included: No
- Vanity Top Depth: 22"
- Vanity Top Width: 61"
- Vanity Top Thickness: 3/4"
- Backsplash: Yes
- Mirror Included: No
- Porcelain sink has an overflow with optional Chrome cover.
- Copper and Polished Nickel sinks do not have an overflow.
- Made of solid oak and oak veneers.
- Rustic oak stain.
- Hand-rubbed finish creates slightly distressed look.
- Stickley style door hardware.
- Contains faux top drawer.
- See Installation Instructions for directions to attach the vanity top and sink.
- Each stone top is carved from a single piece of stone and will feature natural variations.
- Technical Information
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews60"" Halstead Vanity for Semi-Recessed Sink
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about 60"" Halstead Vanity for Semi-Recessed Sink:
I searched high and low for a streamlined vanity with a clean look and good quality, and found it here. This vanity was lightweight enough for my husband and I to maneuver and turn on it's side as needed to get it into the bathroom. But it is not flimsy. My husband did build a center support beam into the middle part before we mounted the granite top, for extra support. It didn't seem right to have the granite float in the middle, especially with two vessel sinks. The granite is even more beautiful in person. We did seal it as well, because it didn't seem like it was sealed (maybe it was). We selected the white sinks and installed antique bronze hardware. This vanity is the star of the show. Very pleased and will highly recommend!