Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Product Finish: Cherry
- Material: Wood
- Installation Type: Freestanding
- Number of Basins: 1
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Drawers: 3
- Sink Installation: Undermount - Oval
- Features: Matching Mirror
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 21-1/4"
- Height: 33-1/4"
- Assembly Required: No
- Hardware Finish: Antique Brass
- Faucet Included: No
- Sink Included: Yes
- Sink Material: Porcelain
- Basin Length: 15-1/4"
- Basin Width: 11-3/4"
- Vanity Top Depth: 22"
- Vanity Top Width: 37"
- Vanity Top Thickness: 3/4" - 1-1/4"
- Backsplash: Yes
- Mirror Included: Optional
- Sink depth is 5" to overflow. Optional Chrome overflow cover.
- Granite is A-grade. Polished Carrara Marble is from Italy.
- 29" Mirror: 28-3/4" W x 32" H. Mirror only: 20" W x 23" H.
- 35" Mirror: 34-3/4" W x 32" H. Mirror only: 26" W x 23" H.
- 47" Mirror: 46-3/4" W x 32" H. Mirror only: 37-3/4" W x 23" H.
- Mirrors project 4" from wall.
- Porcelain sink: 16" L x 12-1/2" W (front to back). 5" deep to overflow. Optional Chrome overflow cover.
- Copper sink: 19-1/4" L x 15-1/2" W (front to back) x 5-3/4" H (± 1/2"). No overflow.
- See Installation Instructions for directions to attach the vanity top and sink.
- Each stone top is carved from a single piece of stone and will feature natural variations.
- Technical Information
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews36"" Tullford Vanity for Undermount Sink - Cherry
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about 36"" Tullford Vanity for Undermount Sink - Cherry:
Reviewed hundreds of vanities and finally decided to buy this one for a bathroom remodel in a 200 year old house. Shipping was very quick, received within one week. Imagine my surprise when a very large tractor trailer pulled up in front of my home to deliver a very large crate on a skid. The driver was kind enough to pull the skid close to the house, where I proceeded to unpack the heaviest cardboard I ever encountered. Good thing, too, because the vanity came all the way from China. Nowhere in the documentation does it state country of origin. I was unsettled with that.
Once I removed the strapping and outer box there was another extremely sturdy box which contained the components: vanity, granite top and sink. Best packing I ever saw; everything was pristine. The challenge was getting this monster up the front steps and then up the winding stairs to the second floor bathroom, all by myself. Thought I was gonna die.
The vanity itself is a beautiful piece of furniture. All four sides are solid wood, which was a surprise; typically the rear piece is thin stuff, but not this. The granite top was lovely and includes the backsplash. My only negative comment is the sink, which is ok in quality. The finish is acceptable but you can get a much better sink, albeit paying much more for it. Given the package price and knowing the sink that comes with the package would fit, made this less of an issue for me (but worth the mention). Even the installation instructions were well done, despite the requisite spelling mistakes.
All in all, very happy with the piece and it looks great in the bathroom with the matching mirror.