Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
Made to fit in a corner of your bath or powder room, the economic shape of this hammered copper pedestal sink allows you to maximize on space. Pair with your favorite single-hole faucet to complete the look.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Sink Material: Copper
- Number of Basins: 1
- Product Color: Antique Copper
- Faucet Centers: Single Hole
- Length: 25-1/2"
- Made of solid 16-gauge copper.
- Hammered interior and exterior.
- Overall dimensions: 26" L x 22" W (front to back) x 39-3/4" H (to top of backsplash) (± 1/2").
- 33" H to top of basin (± 1/2").
- Interior dimensions: 14" diameter (± 1/2").
- Basin is 5-1/2" deep (± 1/2").
- 5-1/4" faucet deck.
- 1-1/2" drain size.
- Single-hole faucet drilling.
- Base has partially open back for plumbing access.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Hand-polished finish
- Technical Information
Had to have it!This corner pedestal sink was the inspiration for a complete remodel of our small ensuite bathroom. When I saw it I just had to have it. We have yet to install it as we are waiting for our contractor to do the job, but I am very happy with how it looks. It is going to make our ensuite very special ! The price seemed reasonable, but the shipping/handling fees to Canada were a shocker!
Love this sinkPurchased this sink 3 years ago and still love it. Many complements and no regrets.
Little BathroomWhen remodeling a two story 4bdr. 3bt. single residence home I left the only first floor bathroom to last. It was small but very much in demand. I knew I wanted to do something special and the copper pedestal sink was the anchor and the inspiration. The bathroom is the same size it was prior to renovation; yet know it looks bigger and so awesome. My clients tell me that "everyone" loves the "little bathroom".
Write Your Own Review