The perfect accent to any bathroom, this solid bronze towel bar features a versatile and sleek design with rectangular backplates.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Installation Type: Wall Mount
- Design: Traditional
- Depth: 3"
- Base Plate Length: 1-1/4"
- Base Plate Height: 2-3/8"
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Assembly Required: No
- Number of Rails: 1
- Brushed Nickel is plated over solid brass.
- All other finishes are distressed living finishes over solid bronze.
- Choose from 18" L, 24" L or 30" L towel bars.
- Projects 3" from wall.
- Rod measures 3/4" thick.
- Decorative base plates each measure 1-1/4" W x 2-3/8" H.
- Towel bar is heavy-duty solid, metal rod.
- Concealed mounting screws.
- Includes fastening hardware.
- Technical Information
Fabulous design and valueMy review of this towel bar needs to have two parts.
First, the design. Beautiful, from the somewhat industrial, yet lowkey and classic styling, to the substantial weight, to the finishes. Where else can you purchase a solid bronze towel bar for an affordable price? (Hint: NOWHERE, I've looked!) I bought the distressed pewter, and it is beautiful. The color is definitely on the cool side (it looks great with my chrome plumbing fixtures), and yet has subtle, warm lowlights, making it a rich and complex finish.
The second part of my review: Signature Hardware. I have recommended SH in the past, for my design clients; this purchase was for my own home. Always, the customer service I've experienced has been absolutely stellar. This time, I was struggling a little with choice of finish. The SH customer service person had her warehouse pull a chrome faucet, and a towel bar with the pewter finish I was considering, and took a photo of it all together. NO one has this kind of friendly, helpful, go the extra mile service! So pleased with my purchase, at every level.
PerfectionistChallenging installation. When unit is forged the bar isn't necessarily square to the mounting unit. Measurements must also be exact when mounting brackets. Little or no room for error. Otherwise a good looking product.
Write Your Own Review