Use this environmentally safe Black paste to maintain or revive patina on decorative iron, fire place surrounds, fire irons and grates. Simply apply a small amount of paste using a brush or soft cloth, let dry for 1 hour, and then buff with a brush or soft cloth.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Size: 10 oz.
- 10 oz. can.
- All natural Black graphite paste.
- Non-toxic, low odor, and environmentally safe.
- Use to revive and maintain patina on decorative iron, fire place surrounds, fire irons and grates.
- Controls rust, will not flake and can be buffed from a satin to gloss finish.
- Apply with a brush or cotton cloth.
- Effects can be controlled by how much paste is applied and how long it is left to dry.
- Add a small amount of paste and remove quickly for a subtle, antiqued look.
- Apply heavily and allow to fully dry before wiping to create a solid black finish.
- Continued rubbing with Premium No. 5 Steel Wool (sold separately) or other abrasive material will produce an antique distressed look.
- Made from environmentally friendly materials.
Write Your Own Review