Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
This Antique Copper Repair Kit is ideal for restoring your old hardware or creating an antiqued finish on new items. Perfect for repairing a copper sink, bathtub or other fixtures which an abrasive cleaner has stripped the antique finish from. The final antique finish effect can be enhanced by applying a clear coat finish, wax or oil.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Size: 3 oz.
- For use on aging brass, copper and bronze.
- Restores antique hardware or matches new hardware to old.
- Kit includes: 3 oz. Hardware Antiquing Fluid - Black Patina, 1 pkg. steel wool, 1/2" touch-up brush and a pair of disposable gloves.
- Final effect and reaction time are controlled by diluting with water.
- Once that the final antique effect has been achieved, it may be enhanced by the application of a clear coat finish, wax or oil.
- Fast acting, effective and easy to use.
- Technical Information
Excellent productWhat an outstanding product to bring back/restore your copper sinks and faucets!
Got me out big trouble!!!Thank god for this product! I thought I had destroyed my new very expensive patina copper farm style sink my finance JUST got for me. I over sprayed acid all over it. This product brought back the patina and now looks even better then it did before. Great for touch ups and complete re do like i needed.
Good but not greaatThis helped partially repair the streaks I had on my sink from a spilled jewelry cleaner. The problem was that it was hammered copper and the sections that were hammered it stayed, but the "unhammered" spots it didn't. It does look better though, so was worth the money.
Write Your Own Review