This wall-mounted support rail promotes safe standing and transfers to and from a toilet or bath. For your convenience, the handrail swings up to store against the wall when not in use. ADA compliant.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Installation Type: Wall Mount
- Features: ADA Compliant
- Product Finish: White
- Material: Steel
- Length: 40"
- Width: 7-3/4"
- Depth: 30-1/4"
- Base Plate Height: 9-5/8"
- Folding: Yes
- Weight Limit (lbs): 250
- White powder coating finish.
- Projects 30-1/4" from wall.
- Dimensions when against wall (including bracket): 7-3/4" W (front to back) x40" H.
- Wall plate measures 9-5/8" H.
- Swings up to store out of the way.
- Exposed mounting Bath Accessories.
- 250 lb. weight limit.
- ADA compliant.
- Not to be mounted on drywall, sheetrock, plaster, fiberglass, acrylic, or any other similar hollow wall surfaces without appropriate wood or steel backing material.
- Technical Information
Great itemGot this for use as a grab bar/ bed rail for my elderly dad. Mounted to a solid wood headboard (secured to the wall), it works perfectly! The therapist at his assisted living facility asked where we bought it--gave it an A+!
Write Your Own Review