Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
Burn a soft flickering light into the night with the Averbach Wall-Mount Gas Lantern. The ornately sculpted top makes this a great focal point for your outdoor living area.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Material: Copper
- Made of 20 oz. copper.
- Copper will naturally patina if left untreated.
- To maintain finish, seal with lacquer or wax before first use, and periodically coat with sealant.
- No two lanterns are alike, as they are made by hand. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1/2").
- Features tempered glass panes and an access door.
- Dimensions include mounting bracket.
- Overall dimensions: 12" L x 14" W (front to back) x 23-1/4" H (± 1/2").
- Natural gas lantern uses 2,500 BTUs per hour.
- Lantern is designed to burn continuously.
- Includes bracket for mounting to a wall, installation hardware, a copper wind guard and shut-off valve located at the base of the burner.
- Copper tubing and flare nut necessary for installation not included.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Propane conversion kit sold separately.
- Technical Information