Double your bathroom storage with the 72" Venica Double Vanity, made of golden teak hardwood. You'll find ample room for storing towels and other items in this two door, four drawer vanity.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Product Finish: Teak
- Material: Teak
- Installation Type: Freestanding
- Number of Basins: 2
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Drawers: 4
- Sink Installation: Semi-Recessed
- Width: 72"
- Depth: 21"
- Height: 34"
- Assembly Required: No
- Hardware Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Faucet Included: No
- Sink Included: Yes
- Basin Length: 17-1/8"
- Basin Width: 17-1/8"
- Vanity Top Depth: 22"
- Vanity Top Width: 73"
- Vanity Top Thickness: 3/4"
- Backsplash: Yes
- Mirror Included: No
- Porcelain sink has an overflow with optional Chrome cover.
- Copper and Polished Nickel sinks do not have an overflow.
- Made of A-grade teak.
- Baseboard cutout allows vanity to be installed flush with wall.
- Wood is harvested from sustainable forests according to government-approved standards.
- Kiln dried and sanded to a smooth finish. Maintain or restore color using wood treatment products.
- Contains two faux drawers.
- Granite and marble are pre-drilled with offset single-hole faucet drillings.
- 24" Mirror: 24" W x 31-1/2" H x 5-1/2" D.
- 30" Mirror: 30" W x 31-1/2" H x 5-1/8" D.
- Mirrors project 5-1/2" from wall.
- Technical Information
A beautiful addition to my new bathI was very hesitant to order such an expensive vanity line without seeing the product. Customer service was excellent and shipping was amazing. It was packed to travel anywhere including the two mirrors. Not a Scratch! The vanity design is contemporary with a rustic quality, perfect for my Santa Fe upscale home. I will definitely order from Signature again.
Solid grade A teak wood beautyLove this vanity. You cant beat the sheer beauty of teak. Customer service at SH is excellent. I wish drawers were soft closed though. However Its still an awesome looking show stopper vanity.
Good quality vanityIt is a beautiful vanity. Shipping was good. Nicely packaged to avoid damage. Sinks are also very nice. The bad side is the drawers are not soft close. The color isn't golden. You will need to rub with teak oli to bring out the color - if that is the look you are going for. Overall, I don't regret buying it.
Write Your Own Review