Add a contemporary touch to your bathroom with this corner tub on modern ball feet. Perfect for a master bath suite or guest bath. Complete this look with a faucet mounted in the wall of your home.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Product Finish: White
- Features: Corner, Custom Painting Available
- Overflow: No
- Shape: Specialty
- Length: 70"
- Width: 59-1/2"
- Height: 23-5/8"
- Tub Interior Length: 57-1/8"
- Tub Interior Width: 36"
- Water Depth to Rim: 17"
- Exterior Treatment: Smooth
- Interior Treatment: Smooth
- Feet Type: Modern
- Tap Deck: No
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: Offset
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Water Capacity (Gallons): 150
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- Tub Weight Uncrated (lbs): 200
- Tub Weight Crated (lbs): 310
- Dimensions: 71" L x 60" W (front to back) x 24" H (± 1/2").
- Formed of two acrylic sheets, partially filled with fiberglass and resin for added durability.
- Optional In-Home Delivery, $499.95. Click for details
- Technical Information
Beautiful tub!We love this tub. It is perfect for an old house with the claw foot-like style but much more practical. We use it as a shower....it is so big the water doesn't slash out so no shower curtain is needed.
AmazingAbsolutely a great value and beautiful tub. Well worth the money. Everyone that sees it in my home are very impressed. You will not be disappointed.
AmazingThis is the most amazing tub ever. We made it the focal point of the master bath remodel in our 1890s Victorian, and it is gorgeous. Floor to ceiling tile and shower curtains relly set it apart, and we used an old fashioned tub, shower head, and hand shower combo to make this tub do double duty. This tub is easily large enough for two adults, with lots of space left over.
Write Your Own Review