Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
Combining a classic clawfoot bathtub with a more contemporary design resulted in the creation of the Edwin, a beautiful acrylic bathtub with a subtle angular shape and modern feet.
Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Design: Traditional
- Product Finish: White
- Features: Custom Painting
- Shape: Oval
- Exterior Treatment: Smooth
- Interior Treatment: Smooth
- Feet Type: Modern
- Feet Material: Solid Brass
- Drain Included: Optional
- Drain Placement: End
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- 60" Dimensions: 60" L x 28" W (front to back) x 31" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity with/without overflow: 37/44 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 85/195 lbs.
- 67" Dimensions: 67" L x 29" W (front to back) x 31" H (± 1/2"). Water capacity with/without overflow: 43/51 gallons. Weight uncrated/crated: 95/205 lbs.
- Formed of two acrylic sheets, partially filled with fiberglass and resin for added durability.
- Technical Information
Edwin Acrylic Slipper Tub - Modern FeetCombining a classic clawfoot bathtub with a more contemporary design resulted in the creation of the Edwin, a beautiful acrylic bathtub with a subtle angular shape and modern feet. 916563
Gorgeous tubLydiaWe did a total gut job of our 10x10 master bath and we just installed the tub yesterday. It fit perfectly in the space I allocated. My husband and I did all the work ourselves. This tub is the perfect size. We have the 67". I'm 5'6" and my husband is 5'9". I can lay back and my feet fit flat at the other end. We purchased it with the sealable overflow. Since I ordered the items separately though, the overflow hole wasn't big enough so we had to drill it bigger. Not a big problem though just make sure you tell them what overflow diameter is that you get So they will drill it the correct size. Love this tub. It's very lightweight so make sure you put a bead of silicone down around the feet to prevent sliding on tile floors.
1001001Edwin Acrylic Slipper Tub - Modern Feet