Our knowledgeable team & licensed plumbers are here to help.
This 48" bathroom vanity will beautifully complement your Victorian style home. It features a Polished Royal Mahogany colored granite countertop and backsplash along with a single porcelain sink and mirror.
Ships in 7 Business Days
- Product Finish: Mahogany
- Material: Wood
- Installation Type: Freestanding
- Faucet Centers: 8"
- Number of Basins: 1
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Drawers: 6
- Sink Installation: Undermount - Oval
- Vanity Top Color: Brown Granite
- Features: Sink Included
- Vanity Top Material: Granite
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 24-1/4"
- Height: 35"
- Assembly Required: No
- Faucet Included: No
- Sink Included: Yes
- Sink Color: White
- Sink Material: Porcelain
- Drain Size: 1-1/2"
- Vanity Top Included: Yes
- Vanity Top Thickness: 1-3/8"
- Backsplash: Yes
- Mirror Included: Yes
- Made of solid wood.
- Brass handles and doors pulls.
- Includes vanity base, Polished Royal Mahogany granite countertop with backsplash, an undermount sink and matching mirror.
- Vanity dimensions: 48" L x 24-1/4" W (front to back) x 35" H (± 1/2").
- Lighted hutch dimensions: 48-1/2" L x 12" W (front to back) x 49" H (± 1/2").
- Granite countertop 3.6 cm thick.
- Countertop pre-drilled with 8" widespread faucet holes.
- Pre-installed backsplash.
- First drawer: 18-1/8" L x 8-3/8" W (front to back) x 4-1/2" H (± 1/2").
- Second drawer: 18-1/8" L x 8-3/8" W (front to back) x 6-1/2" H (± 1/2").
- Third and fourth combined drawer: 18-1/8" L x 8-3/8" W (front to back) x 13-1/4" H (± 1/2").
- Dovetail drawers.
- Beveled mirror.
- UL listed.
- CSA-approved, double-glazed porcelain sink.
- Technical Information
SOO INCREDIBLY GORGEOUSI was so amazed when I first saw this lovely piece -- even more amazed when my husband (who paid for my 100% bath remodel) said "If that's what you want, get it." It is even more gorgeous when unpacked and installed. The ONLY OVERSIGHT is that they forgot to put "buttons" in the holes for the screws in the lighted area. When I look in the mirror, I see all the screw heads and with such a fine piece of furniture such as this I didn't expect any flaws. But it is still gorgeous.
Write Your Own Review