Ships in 2 - 3 Business Days
- Material: Wood
- Installation Type: Freestanding
- Number of Basins: 1
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Drawers: 7
- Sink Installation: Undermount - Oval
- Vanity Top Options: Absolute Black Granite
- Features: Sink Included
- Width: 48"
- Height: 36-1/2"
- Assembly Required: No
- Faucet Centers: 8"
- Basin Overflow: Yes
- Solid wood frame with crotch mahogany and birch veneers.
- Brown Cherry finish.
- Drawer have dovetail joints.
- Back legs of vanity are inset, so vanity can be placed flush with wall.
- Adjustable feet for use on uneven floors.
- Includes vanity base, Absolute Black granite countertop with backsplash and a undermount sink.
- Absolute Black granite countertop has ogee edge.
- Granite countertop measures 3/4" thick.
- Overall dimensions including granite top: 48" L x 22-3/4" W (front to back) x 36-1/2" H (± 1/2").
- Porcelain sink measures 16-3/4" L x 13-3/4" W (front to back).
- Backsplash is 4" H.
- Countertop is predrilled with 8" offset faucet drillings.
- Medicine Cabinet:
- 34" L x 32" H.
- Cabinet projects 7" from wall.
- Sold with or without medicine cabinet.
- Technical Information
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews48"" George Washington Brown Cherry Vanity
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy To Install
Comments about 48"" George Washington Brown Cherry Vanity:
The back of the vanity has a panel that needed to be unscrewed, and had to be cut to accommodate the plumbing pipes. The sink required glue or caulk to attach (along with mounting clips,) and that back-splash needed to be glued on as well. Due to our high baseboard, we were not able to glue the backsplash to the wall, as per instructions, and ended up screwing a board to the back to support it. Other than that, everything went smoothly, and it is really beautiful.