Perfect for a petite-sized bathroom, this console vanity is narrow from front to back but maintains an ample amount of countertop space. The clean lines of this open console vanity will add a stylish touch to your guest bath or powder room. Made of natural teak wood that can be stained or sealed, if desired. .
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Material: Teak
- Installation Type: Freestanding
- Vanity Top Color: Teak
- Vanity Top Material: Teak
- Width: 39-1/8"
- Depth: 17-3/4"
- Height: 29-3/4"
- Assembly Required: No
- Faucet Included: No
- Sink Included: No
- Vanity Top Included: Yes
- Vanity Top Depth: 17-3/4"
- Vanity Top Width: 39-1/8"
- Backsplash: No
- Mirror Included: No
- Includes vanity base and attached teak counter top.
- Vanity dimensions: 39-1/8" W x17-3/4" D x 29-3/4" H (± 1/2").
- Lower shelf:38" L x 14-1/2" W (front to back) (± 1/2").
- Attached teak top measures 1" thick.
- Custom drilling option offers choice of center, right-offset or left-offset single faucet hole.
- Faucet, sink and lavatory trap sold separately.
- Kiln dried and sanded to a smooth finish.
- Never needs to be stained, sealed or painted.
- Wood is naturally honey-colored and unsealed. If used outdoors it will weather to a silver-gray.
- Maintain or restore color by using TeakGuard products.
- Simple assembly required. Easy-to-follow instructions included.
- Technical Information
Write Your Own Review