This item is back ordered and will be available on Mar 26, 2014
Copper construction and a beautiful, smooth front make this farmhouse sink a popular favorite. The interior well is deep enough for almost any food preparation or cleanup task.
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Color: Antique Copper
- Material: Copper
- Basin Split: Single
- Shape: Rectangle
- Apron Design: Smooth
- Faucet Centers: No Faucet Hole
- Number of Basins: 1
- Length: 25"
- Width: 22"
- Height: 9-1/2"
- Basin Length: 22-1/2"
- Basin Width: 18"
- Water Depth to Rim: 8-3/4"
- Apron Front Rim Thickness: 2-3/4"
- Side and Back Rim Thickness: 1-1/4"
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16
- Faucet Included: No
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Size: 3-1/2"
- Exterior Treatment: Smooth
- Interior Treatment: Smooth
- Made of solid, 16-gauge copper.
- Patina is applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Hand-polished finish.
- Rounded interior corners for easy cleaning.
- Sink bowl is pressed, and contains no internal welds.
- Angled bottom facilitates water drainage.
- Apron front features copper welds along the edge; not solder. All other welds are solid copper.
- Technical Information
Write Your Own Review