This item is back ordered and will be available on Feb 12, 2015
Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
- Product Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Installation Type: Hard-Wired
- Features: Liquid Filled
- Made of heavy-duty, 20-gauge stainless steel.
- Glycol liquid naturally circulates through rails when heated.
- To allow for heat expansion, top rail does not contain liquid and does not heat.
- Brushed finish.
- Overall dimensions, including wall plate and switch: 24-5/8" L x 5" W (front to back) x 52-1/2" H.
- 18 towel rails.
- 300-watt rating.
- 110 volts.
- UL listed.
- Technical Information
a good choiceWe installed this towel warmer in spring 2014 and are quite happy with it. How nice to have a warm towel especially during the cool winter months in California. The warmer also dries the towels afterwards.
The unit looks good in our new bathroom and I especially like not having to deal with cords or plugs.
The standoffs should have been an inch longer to keep the towels
away from the wall. Also, the welding joints between vertical and horizontal pipes could have
Over all, however, I am very happy with the purchase and the price compares favorably with similar products I researched
in local stores.
Write Your Own Review